PSI Specializes in the management of homeowner associations. From professional business, governance, and community management services, to leading online services – we offer a complete and unparalleled solution for our clients.
Careers with PSI
Property Specialists, Inc. is a large, privately owned residential property management firm located in the Chicago Collar Counties. We are currently looking to expand our award-winning team.
Licensed Property Manager (Portfolio)
Property Specialists, Inc. has immediate openings for full-time, experienced, Illinois Licensed Community Association Managers (through the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulations). As our firm continues to grow, we are seeking experienced, self-motivated, friendly, highly organized individuals to join our team. With the help of our support staff, job responsibilities and qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate and Work Closely with Board Members, Committee Members, and Homeowners
- Prepare Annual Budgets
- Prepare Management Reports
- Prepare Requests for Proposals
- Supervise Contractors
- Property Inspections
- Attend Board Meetings
- Prepare Mailings
- Review Monthly Financials
- Approve Invoices
- Handle Daily Management Tasks
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- 401K with Employer Contributions
- Summer Hours Program
- Competitive Salary
- Affordable Health Care, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Most Weekends Free – No Calls! (rotating on-call manager)
- Continuing Education Tuition Reimbursement
- CAI Events Covered by Employer
- Commission Opportunities through New Client Referral Program
- Illinois License Renewal Fees Paid by Employer
- Sick and Vacation Days
- Major Holidays Off
- Profit Sharing
- Departmental Support Staff Provided for All Managers
- Relaxed Atmosphere Accompanied by Family Friendly CultureQualified candidates please complete our online application.
Want to join our team? Click below to send us your resume.
© 2020 All rights reserved