For communities looking for full management services, Property Specialists, Inc. is a leader in the industry. Our decades of experience in the industry allows us to help boards navigate to the best solutions. There are many tasks that an association must undertake and our full management package is intended to handle it all.
We handle everything from maintaining your financial records to performing on-site property inspections on a regular basis. Working with the board, we strive for excellence in providing the services and support the community needs!
A summary of the services offered is below:
- Fully Licensed Community Association Manager through the State of Illinois
- Community Association Manager association meetings and compile a management report the week prior to each meeting.
- Advanced technology through Vantaca management software which includes a homeowner and board member portal with separate access for increased communication and transparency.
- In depth budget process where your Community Association Manager will compile the first draft of the budget and present it to the Board of Directors for their revisions in real time so not to delay or prolong the budget adoption process.
- Monthly unaudited financials reviewed and delivered to the Board of Directors prior to the 15th of each month.
- Automated Accounts Receivable process to assist in fair collections of assessments and decreased receivables.
- Monthly Site Visits – monitoring projects, maintenance, and violations
And much more! Contact us for details.